Elemental Phono USB
The new Elemental Phono USB table is a real "plug'n'play" all the way. No adjustment of counterweight and anti-skating is needed, because both are pre-adjusted. This new straight tonearm is optimised for Ortofon OM cartridge series.
All the buyer needs to do is remove it from the box, remove bearing guard, locate the belt around the platter, remove stylus guard and plug it into hi-fi system and computer.
The hidden secret to the new table's sonic success, is a central gravity mass point, made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. It is capable to fully absorb unwanted rumble and motor vibration. This turntable appears to be pure simplicity itself, while maintaining high quality audio standards and vinyl recording capability.
- Belt drive system with low vibration DC motor
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- Low resonance MDF platter with felt mat
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
- Gold-plated RCA contacts & cartridge pins
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output
Key Technical Data:
|Replacement Stylus: ||Ortofon 5e Stylus |
|Nominal Speeds: ||33/45 RPM (Manual) |
|Speed Variance: ||33: 0.2% 45: 0.18% |
|Wow & Flutter: ||33: 0.14% 45: 0.13% |
|Effective Tonearm Length: ||8.6" (218.5mm) |
|Effective Tonearm Mass: ||8.0gr |
|Overhang: ||22.0mm |
|Tracking Force Range: ||0 - 30mn |
|Phono Length: ||45" |
|A/D Conversion: ||Delta Sigma |
|Power Consumption: ||5W |
|Dimensions (W x H x D): ||430 x 90 x 330mm |
|Weight: ||2.75kg |
Can I play my turntable through my computer/laptop using USB without recording?A:
To play records in Audacity without recording, make sure 'software playthrough' is enabled in the Transport menu, then right click the right-hand recording VU meter with the microphone symbol, which turns on "monitoring". Click in the meter again if you want to turn monitoring off.