Phono Box MM
A sturdy and industrial-feeling introductory phono stage. Designed specifically to amplify your moving magnet cartridge output to line level. The form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable/amp without being intrusive.
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Special low-noise ICs used
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Small size allows installation close to record player
Please note: You will need interconnect cables to connect this phono stage to your amplifier.
|Input Impedance: ||47kΩ / 100pF |
|Gain: ||40dB |
|Output Voltage Typically: ||500mV / 1kHz at 5mV / 1kHz |
|Noise Floor: ||88dB - A Weighted |
|THD: ||<0.04% |
|RIAA Equalisation Curve Accuracy: ||20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB |
|Power Consumption: ||20mA DC |
|Outboard Power Supply: ||18V / 500mA DC |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)(w/Plugs): ||107 x 30 x 61(75)mm |
|Weight: ||280g (Without Power Supply) |
Product Documentation Area
Note: We’re constantly updating our website to ensure all our listings are as accurate as possible.
However, the images and text on this page can be subject to change without notice, and errors and omissions are excepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.