Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge inputs. The Pro-Ject Phono Box is an ideal affordable solution for connecting a turntable up to your existing system, and it is also capable of working with both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges. The output of Phono Box can easily be connected with a line-input on your amplifier.
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Special low-noise ICs used
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit
- Small size allows installation close to record player
Please note: You will need interconnect cables to connect this phono stage to your amplifier.
|Input Impedance: |
|MM - 47kΩ / 120pF |
MC - 100Ω / 120pF
|MM - 40dB |
MC - 60dB
|Output Voltage Typically: |
|MM - 300mV @ 1kHz - 3mV |
MC - 0.3mV
|Maximum Output: ||9.5V (1kHz) |
|Noise Floor: |
|MM - 86dB (94dB - A weighted) |
MC - 68dB (75dB - A weighted)
|MM - 0.01% |
MC - 0.05%
|RIAA Equalisation Curve |
|20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB |
|Input: ||1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets |
|Line-Level Output: ||1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets |
|Outboard Power Supply: ||18V/500mA DC |
|PSU: ||18V/500mA DC |
|Dimensions (W x H x D): |
|103 x 36 x 104mm |
103 x 36 x 115mm (Incl. Sockets)
|Weight: ||570g (Without Power Supply) |
Product Documentation Area
Note: We’re constantly updating our website to ensure all our listings are as accurate as possible.
However, the images and text on this page can be subject to change without notice, and errors and omissions are excepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.