The Pro-Ject Debut S/E3 is an impressive continuation of Pro-Ject's ongoing ethic of high-quality Hi-Fi at an affordable price. This takes the traditional and recognised format of the now discontinued Debut III, but innovates and improves on every aspect to make a great quality deck with fantastic sound. Note the improved supplied cartridge, larger platter, new motor set-up and glossy finish, which are just a few of the vast upgrades in this model.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.
|Replacement Stylus: ||Ortofon Stylus 10 |
|Pre-Fitted Cartridge: ||Ortofon OM 10 Super |
|Nominal Speeds: ||33/45 RPM (Manual) |
|Wow & Flutter: ||+/- 0.12% |
|Speed Drift: ||+/- 0.80% |
|Signal to Noise: ||- 65dB |
|Effective Arm Length: ||8.6" |
|Overhang: ||18.5mm |
|Power Consumption: ||2W |
|Outboard Power Suppy: ||16V/500mA AC |
|Dimensions (WxHxD): ||415 x 118 x 320mm (Lid Closed) |
|Weight: ||5.5kg |
Product Documentation Area
Note: We’re constantly updating our website to ensure all our listings are as accurate as possible.
However, the images and text on this page can be subject to change without notice, and errors and omissions are excepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.