All audio components can be sensitive to mechanical vibrations which can hinder performance. Pro-Ject’s Absorb-IT feet are the perfect solution to remove any unwanted vibration and aid in delivering optimal sound. Designed to work with turntables, CD players and tube amplifiers as well as other components that maybe sensitive to vibrations or positioned on glass, metal or thin wood platforms.
Absorb-IT consists of high tech synthetic rubber material, that dampens a wide frequency range from infrasonic to 500 Hz. With the use of the Absorb-IT you can play your system up to 30% louder without the risk of acoustic feedback.
Available in Black or Silver.
- Special absorber feet in stylish metal housing
- Made from high-tech synthetic rubber material.
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
- Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
- Designed for CD players, turntables & tube amplifiers
- Package includes 4 pieces
- Effective decoupling
- Colour options: black or silver
|Suitable Weight: ||Up to 16kg Net For Each Foot |
|Up to 48kg Maximum Using 3 Feet |
|Up to 64kg Maximum Using 4 Feet |
|Diameter: ||78mm |
|Height Of Outer Housing: ||25mm |
|Total Height Increase: ||20mm |